Songbird Prairie Policies
- Accepting reservations for guests 21 years of age and older.
- The first night of your stay is charged at the time of reservation or 50% of your stay whichever is greater: A deposit of the first night's room rate is required for a confirmed reservation payable by VISA or MasterCard. The balance of your stay is due 10 days prior to your stay. You may pay by check or cash if you extend your stay
- Spa services are paid in advance and for your convenience, a 20% gratuity is added to all spa services, 18% of which will be given to your service provider, and 2% to the spa attendant.
- Check-in time is After 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM Central Standard Time Later check in may be arranged Please call
- Earlier check-in may be arranged but not guaranteed if you schedule spa services the date of check-in
- Check-out time: Morning check out is Before 10:30 AM Central Standard Time
- Late check-out must be arranged prior to your arrival and is subject to a $50 fee for this service.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, our luxury bed and breakfast is a smoke-free and alcohol-free environment.
- We are not able to accommodate children and we are unable to accommodate pets by Indiana state law.
- Special event weekends and seasonal rates may vary from our published rates. Please inquire when making your reservation.
- Please be aware that the entire Inn is smoke-free. By law, you are required to smoke in our designated area. Guests who do not comply with this policy will be charged a $200 cleaning and decontamination fee.
- Due to many items returned with no payment received, Items left at the Inn may only be shipped back when guests e-mail a USPS label with appropriate charges applied
Rescheduling: Call 10 days prior to your arrival date to change your date to a later time. Or just e-mail your change of date and we will issue a new confirmation acknowledgment. A $30.00 service fee per day will apply for this service for any rescheduled date. We are unable to reschedule for 10 days or less.
Songbird Prairie is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must reschedule your reservation, please call us 10 (ten) days prior to your arrival date to reschedule your reservation.
In the unlikely event that you must reschedule 10 days or less than ten (10) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, for any reason, please understand that you are responsible for the cost for your entire reservation. All holidays, special events, and whole house bookings must be rescheduled 30 days prior to reservation date. If these above reservations are not rescheduled within the 30 day period, please understand that you will be responsible for the cost for your entire reservation.
Due to our size and the personal attention we offer our guests, reschedules affect us significantly. We hold the room for you and turn away all other requests for the room you choose and you agree to pay the rate quoted for your entire reservation. We must adhere to a strict Policy. A $30.00 processing fee per room per night will be charged for all Reschedules.
Room rates are for double occupancy are subject to 7% Indiana sales tax and 6% county tax. 1% innkeeper tax and processing fee
Ask about corporate rates M-Thurs.
All gift cards and gift certificates must be declared at the time reservations are made. A valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) is required for all reservations when using a Gift Certificate/Gift Card to pay for part or all of your reservation. Our Policies apply to all Gift Certificates/Gift Cards accepted by the Inn, ONE gift certificate per visit is accepted. Sales tax is the responsibility of the party who holds the Gift Certificate.
Breakfast is served at 9:00 AM daily or special arrangements may be made.